“It’s All in the details.”
- Brant Hoff, as the owner has led the company in the construction of over 150 fine homes for the past 35 years. From the modest starter homes to the more recent specialized waterfront luxury homes, all of these homes are unique, not the typical “cookie cutter” homes. Every concept from site placement to where the sunrises & sunsets, are incorporated into the building design… no detail is overlooked.
- Brant works closely with his wife of 24 years, Sandra Hoff, who is an award winning Realtor® with DFH Real Estate in Sidney. Together they collaborate on various real estate transactions to provide a winning team working for their clients. They also share a love of diving and a zest for life which focuses on travel, boating, & their family.
- Brant has been able to draw on previous co-ownership of a company whose focus was on land development, this included the purchase of raw land & taking it through the rezoning process, servicing requirements, design, & finally building & selling the houses, ultimately project management was a key ingredient here.
- Through leadership, hard work, strong work ethic, creativity & innovation, Brant is able to bring a fresh perspective to the project where the goal is not only “meet” customer expectations, but to “exceed” them. Having developed a reputation for detail and providing superior workmanship, the customer can always expect a consistent level of service.
- Coastal Signature Homes works very closely with a core group of very skilled trades people who align their work ethic with the company. Over the years Brant has realized that it is the “quality” of the sub trades that make a difference on a job, not the “number of employees”.
- Ultimately, technology combined with standard building practices & smart decisions build a better home. In an effort to promote & sustainable building practices & environmental leadership, Coastal Signature Homes became a registered member of Built Green where at least 4 of his recent “luxury” builds have achieved the highest level of Platinum. From design through construction, Signature Homes will leverage innovative strategies and green techniques to create the most efficient building possible.
“Whether you’re remodeling your existing home or building your dream home, put Coastal Signature Homes 27+ years experience to work for you”
FEATURED in Canadian Builders Quarterly December 2012 issue: Article “Seaside Sustainability“.
FEATURED in the Times Colonist House Beautiful, July 2013 issue: Article “House Beautiful“.